Terms and Conditions
1. It is understood that Our Love Story Films is the exclusive Film Maker and/or Photographer retained by the client to cover outlined event. Any conflicts with other photographic and/or Film coverage contracts and any notifications necessary to avoid such conflicts are the sole responsibility of the client.
2. Client assumes all responsibilities for obtaining any necessary permission, clearance permits, etc., which may be required for Our Love Story Films to photograph/Film each event, public or private. Client assumes all responsibility for obtaining and retaining permission for access to any requested camera positions and is solely responsible for the quality of the final production resulting from the use of, or inability to use, such camera positions. The client warrants that he/she has the legal rights to anything Our Love Story Films will Film, including photos, musical recordings, videotapes, or any other materials delivered to Our Love Story Films for inclusion in the clients videotape or DVD.
3. Artistic Style. On its own behalf and on behalf of the subject: Client acknowledges that he/she is familiar with the Company’s portfolio and is requesting services with knowledge of the company’s style and that the Company’s work is constantly evolving; that the Company's services are of a unique and artistic nature; that the photos and or video may be different from photos and or video done by the company in the past; and that in creating the photos or videos we shall use our own creative artistic judgment to create images consistent with our personal judgment to create images and videos consistent with our vision of the event, which may be different from the clients and or the subject’s vision of the event. Accordingly, client acknowledges that the photos or videos shall not be subject to rejection on the basis of taste or esthetic criteria.
4. The client reserves the right to terminate the contract for any reason up to 5 days after the date of down payment. Should the client terminate the contract, all money paid minus the Down payment, which is 33% of total cost, will be refunded.
5. The client has critically viewed samples of Our Love Story Films’ video and/or photo work and hereby grants full editorial and production control to Our Love Story Films for all aspects of the production and post-production services for the event. In the event a particular segment of the event is either not recorded, partially recorded, or not a part of the edited master tape, it is at the sole discretion of Our Love Story Films as the exclusive producer of the event video recording. Changes requested to the final video after delivery to client are charged at a rate of $250 / hour.
6. All personal property provided by client to Our Love Story Films for utilization in the post- production of their videotape/photos is received by Our Love Story Films at the complete and total risk of the client. Our Love Story Films will make every effort to ensure the safekeeping of a client’s personal property while in its possession and return same to client upon delivery of the edited master copy tape/final photo package.
7. If Our Love Story Films fails to comply with the terms of this agreement due to any event or at beyond the control of Our Love Story Films, including but not limited to illness, accident, labor disputes, acts of Nature and other catastrophes, or uncontrollable and unforeseeable equipment failure, Our Love Story Films liability is limited only to a refund of 50% of the total Cost (minus travel and expenses).
8. All finished films will be delivered on a thumb drive and mailed to the address of the client.